Clay County Fair
August 10-12, 2017 Vermillon, SD
Powerwheels Demolition Derby
Thursday @ 7:30 pm (open arena)
Registration @ 5:30 pm (open arena)
Entry Fee: $5
1) This is supposed to be fun for the kids. Parents, PLEASE don’t ruin it for them.
2) This is for kids ages 4-10.
3) Derby is limited to 6 or 12 volt power wheel only.
4) No added reinforcement for strength, let the kids have fun painting them.
5) Stock tires only, no screws in tires, No Chains, Etc.
6) Do not raise or lower. Power Wheels must sit like it came from the store.
7) Stock battery can be replaced with 12 volt lawn mower battery. Batteries MUST be secured.
8) Helmets are mandatory, bicycle helmet is ok.
9) Seatbelts are recommended.
10) No Passengers.
11) Everyone must pre-enter, because every child will receive something.
12) When choosing a Power Wheels for your child, Please keep in mind that these vehicles will be running into each other. The power Wheel will need to be the kind that your child sits in, Not on. So, NO 4 WHEELERS TRACTORS, MOTORCYCLES, Etc. Again Sit, Not on…